Our website www.atilimraf.com, which we own as Atılım Shelf Systems (“Web Sitesi“) we use internet cookies to provide a better usage experience to our visitors by observing the privacy and protection of personal data of their visitors. This Cookie Usage Policy (“Policy“) explains to all our Website visitors and users which type of cookies are used and under what conditions. Membership transactions and order-based lighting texts are available on our website.
This Policy is spread regardless of which technologies, in which countries and in what way you connect to the Website. Therefore, in order to advance this Policy, we recommend that we take a path so that you can review it in the future.
- What is a cookie and for what purposes is it used?
Cookies are small data storage files saved on your computer, mobile phones, tablets or other mobile devices that you access by websites. This file stores information about your Web Site navigation. Thus, the devices you access will remember this data when you use the Website again. Therefore, cookies are necessary and important for you to use the Website effectively and more easily. Cookies are also used on the Website and third party websites so that we can offer you more suitable services, products or offers.
The main purposes of using cookies are;
- The need for some technical data in order to use the Website more effectively,
- Collecting information about your preferences and habits in browsing and using the Company's Website,
- In order for the Company to fulfill its legal and contractual obligations, especially those arising from the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed Through These Broadcasts and the Regulation on the Procedures and Principles Regarding the Regulation of Broadcasts Made on the Internet, such as your IP address needs your personal data,
- What Type of Data Do We Process With Cookies?
Cookies, depending on their types, generally collect data regarding your browsing and usage preferences on the device from which you access the Website. This data includes all information about the pages you access, the products you view, and your navigation on the Website.
III. Which Types of Cookies Do We Use In Which Ways?
We use different types of cookies on the Website. These are cookies, function cookies, analysis/performance cookies and targeting/advertising cookies that are required to make the Website work.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Usage:
Compulsory Cookies: These cookies are absolutely necessary for the Website to function properly. These cookies are needed to manage the system and prevent fraudulent transactions, and if they are blocked, the Website will not be able to work.
Function Cookies: These cookies are used to give you a more advanced and easier user experience. For example, it fulfills the functions of remembering your previous preferences and enabling you to easily access some of the content on the Website. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below.
Analysis/Performance Cookies: These cookies enable us to analyze and understand the functioning of the Website and to interact with you to improve the Website.
Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to identify and present content that may be of interest to you, including advertising content. You can prevent the use of these cookies as detailed below. However, blocking these cookies will not completely block the advertising content, but instead of ads that may be of interest to you, ads with general content will be served.
Types of Cookies in Terms of Storage Period:
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies that persist on a person's computer until a certain date or until they are deleted by the user. These cookies are mostly used to measure users' site movements and preferences.
Session Cookies: These cookies are used to log the user's visit and do not collect data from the user. The cookie is deleted when the user closes the web page he visited or remains inactive for a certain period of time. Target and tracking cookies are used on the Website to help third parties provide services, especially advertising services, and to increase the effectiveness of these services. These cookies can remember the web pages and sites you visit and collect personal data, especially the IP address of the user device. The Website is used by both first party and third parties to collect information, remember your interests and demographic data, and serve you targeted ads, improve ads, determine the number of visits and ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, and the ratio between those ad impressions and interactions with the ad services. uses party cookies. Website; It benefits from social plugins that provide links to social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn. When you visit the Website and use these plugins, the Website connects directly to the server of the selected social network. Then the content offered by the plug-in is transmitted directly from the social networks to your web browser and added to the website you are visiting. Thus, the relevant social network can access and process your data and combine it with the data of your account in the relevant social network.
Please note that we have no influence or control over the scope of data that social networks process via plugins. Please carefully review the personal data processing policies published by the relevant social networks for more information on the purpose, methods and duration of the social networks' processing of your personal data.
- Internet Explorer
- Open the desktop and tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
2. Tap or click the Tools button and Internet options.
3. Tap or click the Privacy tab, then move the slider up under Settings and tap or click the OK button to block all cookies.
- Microsoft Edge
- Click on the section with three dots in the upper right corner of your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the Settings section.
2. After selecting Select Items to Clean from the new window that appears, select the sections you want to clean from the window that appears.
- There are many sections here. You can start the cleaning process by selecting the one you want.
- Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. Click More Settings in the top right.
3. Click Advanced at the bottom.
4. Under “Privacy and security,” click Content settings.
5. Click Cookies.
6. Under “All cookies and site data”, search for the name of the Website.
7. Click the Uninstall icon on the right of the site
- Mozilla Firefox
1. Click the Firefox Menu button and select Options.
2. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
3. Change Firefox to use custom settings for history.
4. Click the Show cookies… button. The Cookies window will appear.
5. In the Search: field, type the name of the site whose cookies you want to delete. Cookies matching your search will be displayed.
6. Select the cookie(s) you want to delete and click the Delete selected button.
7. Close the Cookies window by clicking the Close button. Then close the about:preferences page
1. Choose Safari > Preferences.
2. Click Privacy.
3. Click Website Data.
4. Select one or more websites, and then click Delete or Delete All.
You can also delete all cookies left behind by the websites you visit through third party software.
- Contact Us
You can use one of the following communication ways to send us all your questions and comments about the policy:
Call center: +90 212 771 33 80
ATILIM RAF SİSTEMLERİ
www.atilimraf.com Cookie Illumination Text
Last updated: 13/10/2021
Data Controller ID
Atılım Shelves Systems (“AtılımRaf" or "Company”), some technologies such as cookies, pixels, gifs (“cookies”) we use. The use of these technologies is primarily the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Personal Data Protection Law”).KVK Kanunu”) in accordance with the legislation to which we are subject.
The purpose of this Cookie Illumination text is the website www.atilimraf.com operated by us (“Web Site”) users/members/visitors of the Site during its operation (“Data Owner”) tarafından çerezlerin kullanımı sırasında elde edilen kişisel verilerin işlenmesine ilişkin olarak sizlere bilgi vermektir. İşbu metinde sitemizde hangi amaçlarla hangi tür çerezleri kullandığımızı ve bu çerezleri nasıl kontrol edebileceğinizi sizlere açıklamak istiyoruz.
As Atılım Raf, we can stop using the cookies we use on our site, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to our site. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. All kinds of changes made on the current lighting text will become effective after being published on the site or in any public media.
Which Cookies Are Used For Which Purposes?
- To perform the basic functions necessary for the operation of the Site. For example, the logged-in members do not need to enter passwords again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing to third-party social media channels through the Site, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors.
Pursuant to Articles 5 and 8 of the KVK Law and/or in case of exceptions in the relevant legislation, your personal data may be processed for the above purposes without your consent, when necessary in accordance with the legislation. As Atılım Raf, we may share your personal data within the scope of the Illumination Text with third parties, subsidiaries, business partners and group companies from which our Company benefits, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to point out that the parties to which the data is transferred may store your personal data on their servers all over the world.
You have the opportunity to customize your preferences regarding cookies by changing the settings of your browser.
What Are Your Rights as a Data Owner?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVK Law, data owners,
- learning whether personal data is processed,
- requesting information on personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing have disappeared, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the KVK Law and other relevant laws, and requesting that the transaction carried out within this scope be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- requesting the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data
The Data Owner undertakes that the information subject to this Clarification Text is complete, accurate and up-to-date, and that he will immediately update them in case of any changes in this information. The Company will not have any responsibility if the Data Owner has not provided up-to-date information.
The Data Owner accepts that he may not be able to fully benefit from the operation of the Site, in case he makes a request that will result in the inability to use any of his personal data by the Company, and declares that all responsibility arising in this context will belong to him.